*links*
singapore hockey
coaching hockey
planet field
talking hockey
hockey.tv
pioneerjc

-hockers-
ahbao
ben chiew
ben ng
daryl
eugenia
huiwen
isnan
jamie
nana
mark
loi
rhonda
sandra
tiff
xiaoming
zal

*eye candy(of some sort)*
eys soreS i
eye soreS ii
eat a lot
pj hockey

Sunday, December 21, 2003

 

my precious my precious! muahahas.
okay this has nothing to do with hockey, but anyone who likes legolas should go and take a look at this.
CLICK HERE TO SEE!

oh, and dont kill me for it.

xmas joke! what do you call people who are afraid of santa?

.. claustrophobic!
-laughs- my favourite santa joke heh heh. oh yeah, and dont be alarmed if santa doesnt come this year. apparently WHO has informed santa that Singapore might not be sars free.. so he aint coming. one of his elves told me.

hee hee hee. nightey!

loi, 4:20 AM


Comments: Post a Comment