*links*
singapore hockey
coaching hockey
planet field
talking hockey
hockey.tv
pioneerjc

-hockers-
ahbao
ben chiew
ben ng
daryl
eugenia
huiwen
isnan
jamie
nana
mark
loi
rhonda
sandra
tiff
xiaoming
zal

*eye candy(of some sort)*
eys soreS i
eye soreS ii
eat a lot
pj hockey

Wednesday, December 24, 2003

 

hello people! in true jamie style,

merrU xmas!!!

(sorry jammy!)
i just HAVE to tell you guys this. i met the sajc coach in a pub(no i did not drink)! fwahh i dont know who is more paiseh.. i wonder if he heard me scolding him. .. but i suppose he couldnt do anything because my parents were there hahahaha. (yes yes my parents brought me in not to worry i aint no clubbing girl haha)

blehh. got the shock of my life. see you all on monday! and merrU xmas again! :):):)

loi, 10:31 PM


Comments: Post a Comment